The last business card you will ever need
Sign up for the Individual account today and once you have made your first payment, you will be sent an email.
This email directs yo back to Cosocial to create your unique URL (for example: cosocial.io/yourname) and to pick a name. These will both then be printed on your card.
Your card will be produced within one working day and then shipped to you. Delivery times vary depending on what country you are in. See the P&P tab for more details.
Your Cosocial Card
The Cosocial card is a custom printed, stainless steel, NFC enable card that is programmed to share your Cosocial Deck with a single tap (or nearby wave) to anyone with an NFC enabled device. For full specs on the Cosocial card, go here
The Cosocial Deck is your location on Cosocial that you manage. Upload and enter exactly what you want to share with people. From basic business card stuff like your phone and email address to a description of what you or your company does. All the essentials in one place. For more information on the Cosocial Deck, go here.
Features of your Cosocial Deck
- Contactless sharing
- Unique URL. Make an easy to remember and share URL – unique to you
- Bio section. Let visitors know something about you
- Share and define unlimited phone numbers & email addresses
- Social media links
- Company information – company name, address, email and more
- Unlimited links. Create links and name them as many times as you like. Share what you do online
- Instant editing. Need to update a link, phone number or anything else – just login, make the change and the next time someone visits your profile, they’ll see the new version
- ‘Add to Contacts’ button. Visitors hit this and your contact can be instantly saved to their device. Saves on time and effort.
Please note: The card and profile in the images and videos above are for a dummy account: John Doe. After signing up, you will be asked to decide what name you want printed on your card. Additionally. some features may appear in the images and vide that do not relate to the Individual level of account. For full information on what the Individual includes, read above or head over to here.